Terms and Conditions of Use
This agreement is hereby entered between Liberation Logics LLC here (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) and the client (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) upon returning Liberation Logics LLC’s confirmation email to start service.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
By returning the confirmation e-mail and beginning service with Liberation Logics LLC you agree that you fully understand this contract, you are legally competent and authorized to enter into the contract and you sign this contract on your ‘own free will’ without any undue influence, misrepresentation of facts or by mistake. You also represent and warrant to Liberation Logics LLC that you have no interest or obligation which is inconsistent with or in conflict with this agreement or which would prevent, limit, or impair Liberation Logics LLC’s performance of any part of this agreement. You agree to notify Liberation Logics LLC immediately if any such interest or obligation arises.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Liberation Logics LLC’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
ii. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
iii. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Liberation Logics LLC’s web site.
iv. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
v. Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Liberation Logics LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Client acknowledges the following with respect to SEO services from Liberation Logics:
1. All fees are non-refundable.
2. Liberation Logics LLC has no control over the policies and ranking algorithms of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Client’s web site may be excluded from any search engine or directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
3. Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Liberation Logics LLC does not guarantee No.1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
4. A website search engine ranking can fluctuate any day, any time because of on-going changes in the ranking algorithm, seo efforts made by the competitors or both.
5. Liberation Logics LLC makes no guarantee/warranty of project time-line or added expenses (like charging additional fees, monthly billing etc) if the SEO work is destroyed either wholly or in parts, either knowingly or unknowingly by any party other than Liberation Logics LLC or without the prior consultation of Liberation Logics LLC . SEO work is considered to be destroyed either wholly or in parts if following changes (but are not limited to) are made to a website by any party other than Liberation Logics LLC or without first consulting Liberation Logics LLC :
ii. Putting a file in a different folder or putting a folder in another folder or sub domain
iii. Making changes in the head section of a document like changing the text in the title tag, removing certain HTML tags required for site authentication.
iv. Deleting a link, folder, file, web document or sub domain.
v. Modifying text on a web document like changing the formatting of the text or repositioning the text.
vi. Removing analytics code from the web page which is used to track website traffic.
vii. Linking out to any website without prior consultation of the Liberation Logics LLC.
viii. Adding a file, folder, web document, widget or any functionality.
ix. Renaming URLs of existing web documents.
x. Taking down the website or part of the website.
xi. Renaming, re-locating, adding or removing any file, folder or sub domain on a web server including web documents, robots.txt, .htaccess file, sitemap.xml, rss.xml etc.
xii. Changes in the site architecture.
xiii. Changes in the anchor text.
xiv. Making any changes on an optimized web page.
xv. Modifying or gaining control of the Google business listing.
xvi. Re-Submitting the Google business listing.
xvii. Deleting the Google business listing.
xviii. Changes in the password related to the Google business listing account.
xix. Changing business phone number or having business phone number disconnected.
6. Liberation Logics LLC makes no guarantee/warranty of project time-line or added expenses (like charging additional fees etc) if:
ii. Make delays in providing required access, documents, permissions or any support for Search Engine Optimization purposes.
iii. Fail to make necessary changes on the website as and when advised by Liberation Logics LLC for carrying out the Search Engine Optimization services.
iv. There is a server outage for prolonged time on client’s site.
v. The client fails to return the authorization code from the postcard verification for their listing within 60 days.
Liberation Logics is not responsible for business phone number disconnections or changes. If business changes or disconnects phone numbers on account managed by Liberation Logics, business will still be responsible for the monthly fee even if not properly ranked.
7. Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Liberation Logics LLC for inclusion on the website above are owned by Client, or that Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Liberation Logics LLC and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
The materials on Liberation Logics LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Liberation Logics LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Liberation Logics LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The business owner and any other hired marketing companies should always comply with Google Places Guidelines to ensure the success of the campaign. It is imperative and crucial to achieve optimum results. Liberation Logics is not responsible for technical downtime caused by other marketing companies.
4. Payment Terms
Liberation Logics LLC charges the client a one-time setup fee upon start of service and agreement of these terms. A monthly fee is charged to the client one month after the original sign up date of the client. If the client has a rank or don’t pay agreement and is not ranked on the first page of Google when the monthly billing date arrives, the client will be waived for that month only.
If client has a balance that is more than 30 days past due, Liberation Logics LLC reserves the right to suspend service including but not limited to: website, website access, website files, hosting, & review tools. Liberation Logics retains the right to keep service in a suspended service until outstanding balance is paid in full. Any Account more than 60 days past due will be passed to a Debt Collections Agency which will result in higher costs for the client and may also reflect negatively on your Credit Report. Liberation Logics LLC may also file against the client in small claims court.
Client agrees to pay Liberation Logics the fees agreed upon in the confirmation email and this agreement. Fee must be received prior to the start of any services provided. All payments shall be made in USD (United States Dollar) and by Credit Card, unless otherwise agreed by Liberation Logics LLC. Any incidental cost related to the SEO Services provided to the client such as long distance telephone calls, shipping, postage, courier and travel will be reimbursed to Liberation Logics LLC by the client. If the client decides to terminate services due to lack of funds, change in focus or for any other reason other than which violates any term of this agreement, then the client is required to pay any outstanding debts with Liberation Logics LLC including past due monthly billing fees, outstanding setup fees and any late fees or penalties incurred as agreed upon in this agreement.
Monthly fees must be paid on time or client will be required to pay late charges. Fees for overdue accounts will be charged at the rate of 25% of their monthly fee per week.
Chargebacks not decided in clients’ favor or bounced checks by the client will result in an additional sum equal to 50% of the chargeback or bounced check amount. This is in addition to and not including the payment amount returned to Liberation Logics LLC.
In no event shall Liberation Logics LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Liberation Logics LLC’s Internet site, even if Liberation Logics LLC or a Liberation Logics LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Liberation Logics LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Liberation Logics LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Liberation Logics LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Liberation Logics LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Liberation Logics LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Liberation Logics LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Non Disclosure Agreement
At any time during or subsequent to contract period, client agrees to keep in strictest confidence and trust all of the Liberation Logics LLC confidential information to which the client has access. The client will not use or disclose any confidential information relating to the optimization of the client’s Google business listing or SEO modifications to the client’s website without the written consent of Liberation Logics LLC. Client agrees not to attack/criticize Liberation Logics LLC and any of its employees, associates or partners publicly (on public forums, blogs, social networks etc) at any time during or subsequent to contract period. Similarly client agrees not to seek SEO advice on SEO forums, blogs, community groups or any social media in a way which brings bad name to the company or any of its employees, associates or partners. In case of breach of non-disclosure agreement, client agrees to pay $499.00 to Liberation Logics LLC as damages.
9. Cancellation of Agreement
At any time the client is able to cancel service with Liberation Logics LLC. To avoid the monthly charge, the client must inform Liberation Logics LLC by e-mail that they wish to cancel the agreement 3 days (72 hours) before the client’s billing date.
11. Governing Law
Governing law means which country’s rule of interpretation and legal remedies apply in case of any dispute arising out of the contract. Jurisdiction means the place where your dispute will be heard. This Agreement (Contract) shall be governed by the laws of United States Of America and the parties submit to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the courts of California in respect of any dispute or difference between the client and Liberation Logics LLC arising out of this Agreement (Contract). Any dispute or difference can also be resolved at Liberation Logic LLC’s discretion outside the court by appointing an independent third party (also known as arbitrator) on mutual agreement of the client and Liberation Logics LLC. However in this case arbitrator’s decision is considered to be final and cannot be disputed or appealed in the court of law.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.